Premium stretch fabric stays tight while allowing for healthy hip movement.
Subdued startle reflex cuts down on wake-ups.
Reduces the risk of baby scratching themselves.
Glow-in-the-dark placement for safe swaddling even in pitch darkness.
• Swaddled babies must be placed on their back.
• Never cover baby’s face with a swaddle.
• Use the glow-in-the-dark positioning patch to correctly place baby on the swaddle prior to wrapping.
• To avoid overheating, ensure baby isn’t over-dressed.
• Follow SIDS safety recommendations when using a blanket or comforters in cots.
Always place a swaddled baby on their back
• Swaddling is a proven method and an age-old technique that has been used for generations to help babies fall asleep and stay asleep for longer.
• The Burrito Baby Multiway Swaddle helps parents safely swaddle and wrap their babies without the risk of suffocation or escaping hands.
• Our swaddles are designed to stay in place and, if used properly, will do so for the duration of your baby’s rest period.